That’s right, you could win £100 worth of gift vouchers to spend right here at TS2 Menswear by telling us which item from the site will chase away your January blues and why.
Has one of our Sin Star T-shirts got you day-dreaming about a sunny getaway? Is the thought of a Religion dress spurring you on to shed those post-Christmas pounds? Whichever your fave item is, add a comment to our Facebook competition post, finishing the sentence, “This item will banish my January blues because…” and let us know about it.
- You only have 30 words to add to this sentence, so make it snappy!
- Include a link to the item (by copying and pasting the item’s page URL) into your comment so we can see which item you love.
The person we think has posted the funniest, quirkiest, most bestest comment will win £100 of vouchers to spend on full price items at TS2 Menswear.
Check out the Competition terms and conditions below then go to our Facebook post to take part. Good luck!
TS2 Menswear ‘Blue Monday’ competition Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to any UK resident, aged 16 or over, except employees and their immediate families of TS2 Menswear, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Entrants are invited to participate by TS2 Menswear.
3. Entries must be made by adding a comment on the ‘Blue Monday’ competition posting on TS2 Menswear’s Facebook page: http://bit.ly/TS2compt.
4. Your comment must: a) complete the sentence, “This item will banish my Blue Monday blues because… b) be no longer than 30 words c) include a link to an item from http://ts2menswear.co.uk/ (by copying and pasting the item page URL into your Facebook comment) which you think will banish your January blues.
5. The opening time and date for receipt of entries is 8am Monday 21 January and the closing time and date for entries is midnight on Friday 1 February 2013.
6. The winning entry will be the one which is judged to be the best by a TS2 Menswear judging panel at their sole discretion and their decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entries deemed to contain inappropriate, offensive or unlawful language will be deleted from TS2 Menswear’s Facebook wall and eliminated from the competition. TS2 Menswear Facebook page administrators will moderate entries and their decision is final.
8. Only one entry per person. No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted.
9. TS2 Menswear accepts no responsibility for entries incomplete, invalid, illegible, lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
10. There is one competition prize of £100 gift vouchers to spend on non-sale items only on http://ts2menswear.co.uk/. TS2 Menswear reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseeable circumstances rendering the gift vouchers unavailable.
11. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook within 10 working days of the competition closing. The winner must then confirm their email and postal address within 5 working days of receiving the message to claim their prize. If the prize isn’t claimed in 5 working days, another winner will be chosen.
13. TS2 Menswear will hold any comments submitted to it only for the purposes of competition administration.
14. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prize, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of TS2 Menswear. So, TS2 Menswear may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to TS2 Menswear as a result thereof.
16. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, TS2 Menswear reserves the right to: a) end or suspend the competition, b) amend these terms and conditions and/or, c) declare void the notification of winner.
17. Promoter: TS2 Menswear, 233 Wellingborough Road, Northampton, UK, NN1 4EF.
18. This competition is not endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
19. This competition and these Terms and conditions are subject to and governed by English law.